Pantovigar - a complex drug that helps to restore the structure and accelerate the growth of hair and nails.
The composition of the drug includes a number of elements necessary for the proper formation of the structure of nails and hair, in particular, the drug contains calcium D-pantothenate, cystine, thiamine and medical yeast, containing a number of B vitamins and other biologically active substances.
The therapeutic effect usually develops within 2-6 weeks, due to the growth rate of nails and hair.
A complex of vitamins with components of natural origin, contributing to the improvement of growth and structure of hair and nails.
Pharmacy sales terms
It is released on prescription.
How much is Pantovigar in online pharmacies? The average price in 2018 is at the level of 1,700 rubles.
Release form and composition
Pantovigar is available in the form of capsules for oral administration of 15 pieces in blisters, a cardboard box contains 3 or 6 blisters, a detailed instruction with a description is attached to the preparation.
- One capsule contains 100 mg of medical yeast, 60 mg of vitamins B1 and B5, and 20 mg of para-aminobenzoic acid, keratin and cystine each. The composition of vitamins: B1 - thiamine mononitrate; B5 is calcium pantothenate.
- Auxiliary components: colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, talc.
- The shell consists of indigo carmine, titanium dioxide, gelatin, water.
The effectiveness of Pantovigar is due to its active components. The therapeutic effect appears after 2-6 weeks after the start of treatment. Each of the components of the composition has specific properties:
- Vitamin B1 - thiamine (L-cysteine). Makes hair follicles more resistant to negative external factors, strengthens hair.
- Medical yeast. They are a source of vitamins B, provide improved absorption of nutrients in the intestine.
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium D-Pantothenate). Activates the formation of keratin, which reduces the hair's need for oxygen.
- Para-aminobenzoic acid. Reduces the effect of free radicals on the structure and growth of hair.
- Keratin. It is a protein that is very important for the structure of the hair. It gives them strength, healthy appearance, elasticity.
Indications for use
Pantovigar used in the treatment of patients suffering from diffuse hair loss of non-hormonal origin and degenerative changes in the structure of the hair, due to chemical exposure and the influence of ultraviolet rays. It can also be prescribed to improve the structure of nails.
In the complex therapy, Pantovigar is used for infectious diseases of the nails and androgen baldness, as well as:
- after stressful situations;
- after intoxication;
- with unbalanced and unhealthy diet;
- with increased need for vitamins;
- hypovitaminosis (including for prophylaxis);
- after radiation therapy;
- in the postoperative period;
- in the period of convalescence after an infectious disease.
Before starting therapy, the patient should carefully read the attached instructions. Capsules of the drug are contraindicated in the following cases:
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- Severe liver or kidney dysfunction, liver failure;
- Age up to 14 years due to lack of experience of application and unproven safety;
- Individual intolerance of the components included in the preparation.
Use during pregnancy and lactation
Pantovigar is contraindicated in the first and second trimester of pregnancy, as well as during lactation. In the third trimester of pregnancy, you can take the drug only on the recommendation of your doctor.
Dosage and method of use
In the instructions for use indicated that Pantovigar prescribed for adults, the drug is prescribed 1 capsule 3 times / day. The drug is recommended to be taken simultaneously with a meal, the capsule should be swallowed whole, without chewing, with a small amount of liquid.
Course duration treatment is 3-6 months. If necessary, an increase in the duration of the course of treatment or its repetition is possible.
In rare cases, while taking Pantovigar allergy in the form of itching or urticaria, increased heart rate, increased sweating. On the part of the digestive system - abdominal pain, flatulence, nausea, vomiting.
So far, overdose cases of Pantovigar have not been recorded.
Before you start using the drug, read the specific instructions:
- It should be explained to the patient that hair formation is a long process, and therefore the drug should be taken in the indicated doses regularly for 3-6 months.
- Infectious diseases of the nail and androgenic alopecia are not indications for the use of the drug. With these pathologies, the drug can be used as part of a combination therapy.
- The patient should be aware that if the diseases of the hair or nails take an unfavorable, strongly progressive course, it is necessary to consult a doctor again, because these diseases can be symptoms of systemic diseases.
If you need to take Pantovigar with sulfanilamide therapy, you need to consult with your doctor about the possibility of this combination.
We picked up some reviews of people who used the drug Pantovigar:
- Lily. As an experienced dermatologist, I advise you not to use this tool without an appointment. The cause of hair loss can be any: stress, hormonal disorders, frequent coloring. First you need to eliminate these factors, and only then begin therapy. Many of my patients are prescribing Pantovigar. The average course in six months brings a positive result.
- Helena. Age inevitably moves to 50, alas. There are all sorts of problems with the hair and me, and my friends. A hairdresser a year ago, drawing attention to the fact that my hair was climbing heavily, advised Pantovigar to drink 6 months. I did so. True, the pleasure is not cheap. But the effect is. I think for the prevention, I repeat the course.
- Anna. After pregnancy, cut her long hair. They fell out very much, flowed and broke. When finished feeding her son, bought vitamins for hair Pantovigar. I took the instructions for 3 months, but I saw the improvement already at week 8 in the form of nail strengthening. Treatment hair grew by 3 cm. I recommend using with special shampoos.
- Oksana. The treatment is expensive but effective. The complex "worked" every penny spent on it)) After 2.5-3 months I noticed the growth of new hair. Continued treatment to achieve the ultimate goal. I was pleased. Analogs, I think, can also be used. It all depends on the stage of the disease. If you rush in time, you can get by with less monetary losses.
There are no absolute analogues of this complex in composition. There is only a very close drug that includes the same ingredients. This is Revalid, which is also prescribed to improve the health of hair and nails. The drug includes the following active ingredients:
- thiamine hydrochloride;
- calcium pantothenate;
- medical yeast;
- wheat germ extract;
- para-aminobenzoic acid;
- millet extract;
- trace elements in chelate complex;
- pyridoxine hydrochloride.
This complex can not be attributed to the category of budgetary drugs. Due to the high price, many patients often look for analogues of this tool with a lower cost. Their effectiveness is often not at such a high level. You can choose an analogue Pantovigar for hair from the following list:
- Vitrum Beauty;
- Livolin Forte;
Before using analogues consult your doctor.
Storage conditions and shelf life
Store in a place protected from light and moisture, inaccessible to children, at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
Shelf life - 3 years.