Derinat is a highly effective immunomodulator that affects cellular and humoral immunity. Clinically proven safety and reliability of this drug.
The active ingredient, sodium deoxyribonucleate, stimulates reparative processes, has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects, and normalizes the state of tissues during dystrophic changes in vascular genesis. In addition, the drug exhibits lymphotropic, cardioprotective and anti-ischemic properties, qualities of antioxidant and membrane stabilizer, has a weakly pronounced anticoagulant effect.
On this page you will find all the information about Derinat: complete instructions for use for this drug, average prices in pharmacies, complete and incomplete analogues of the drug, as well as reviews of people who have already used Derinat. Want to leave your opinion? Please write in the comments.
Pharmacy sales terms
It is released without a prescription.
How much does Derinat solution cost? The average price in pharmacies is 250 rubles.
Release form and composition
The drug is available in the form of a 0.25% solution of 10, as well as 20 ml in the form of a dropper bottle 10 ml, a bottle with a nozzle for spraying 10 ml. Composition:
- 2.5 mg of deoxyribonucleate sodium;
- 1 mg of sodium chloride.
Also in the form of a 1.5% solution for i / m injections. Composition:
- 15 mg of sodium deoxyribonucleate
- 1 mg of sodium chloride.
Derinat activates the body’s own cellular and humoral immunity:
- acts on B-lymphocytes and macrophage cells;
- includes the mechanism of T-helper protection involved in enhancing the formation of antibodies;
- increases the rate of intracellular metabolism.
Under the influence of Derinat, T-killer lymphocytes are activated, the target of which are the cells of the body affected by pathogenic microorganisms.
Derinat reduces the concentration of free radicals, increases resistance to infections, activates the lymphatic system, which contributes to the detoxification of the body. The drug has a cardioprotective property due to the stabilizing effect on the heart muscle cells, improves blood circulation, restores the mucous membrane.
Indications for use
As monotherapy, Derinat in the form of a solution for local and external use is used for the following diseases :;
- Acute respiratory viral infection (treatment and prevention);
- Dystrophic and inflammatory diseases of the eye;
- Inflammatory diseases of the oral mucosa
- Acute respiratory infections (ARI).
In the complex treatment, the solution for local and external use is prescribed in the treatment of such diseases as:
- Trophic ulcers;
- Postradiation necrosis of the skin and mucous membranes;
- Chronic and acute diseases of the upper respiratory tract (rhinitis, sinusitis, including sinusitis, frontal sinusitis);
- Fungal, chronic inflammatory diseases, bacterial and other infections of the mucous membranes in gynecological practice;
- Infected and non-healing wounds (including diabetes mellitus);
- Obliterating diseases of the lower extremities.
Derinat in the form of a solution for intramuscular administration is used in the treatment of such diseases / conditions as:
- Impaired hemopoiesis;
- Radiation damage;
- Purulent-septic complications, odontogenic sepsis;
- Long-lasting wounds, trophic ulcers;
- Pulmonary tuberculosis, inflammatory diseases of the respiratory tract;
- Burn disease;
- Rheumatoid arthritis;
- Endometritis, endometriosis, salpingo-oophoritis, myomas;
- Ureaplasmosis, chlamydia, mycoplasmosis;
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease;
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia, prostatitis;
- Induced by cytotoxic drugs stomatitis;
- Erosive gastroduodenitis, peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum;
- Obliterating vascular diseases of the lower extremities (II-III stage);
- Coronary heart disease (CHD);
- Resistance and myelodepression to cytostatics in cancer patients, associated with radiotherapy and / or cytostatic therapy (stabilization of hemopoiesis, reduction of myeloid and cardiotoxicity of chemotherapy);
- Pre- and postoperative periods (in surgical practice).
Derinat injections and drops do not have other contraindications, except the patient's intolerance to the components included in its composition.
Use during pregnancy and lactation
The patient should be warned that before using the drug during pregnancy and lactation, consult a doctor. If necessary, the appointment of the drug during pregnancy should assess the expected benefits to the mother and the potential risk to the fetus.
Instructions for use
The instructions for use indicate that Derinat in the form of a solution for external and local application is prescribed depending on the localization of the pathological process.
The drug is prescribed to children from the first day of life and adults:
- In case of inflammatory diseases of the oral cavity, the mouth is rinsed with a solution of the preparation 4-6 times / day (1 bottle for 2-3 rinses). The duration of the course of therapy is 5-10 days.
- In inflammatory diseases of the nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses, the drug is instilled 3-5 drops into each nasal passage 4-6 times a day; course duration - 7-15 days.
- To prevent ARVI, they are instilled into each nasal passage 2 drops 2-4 times / day for 1-2 weeks. When symptoms of respiratory disease appear, the drug is instilled with 2-3 drops in each nasal passage every 1-1.5 hours during the first day, then 2-3 drops in each nasal passage 3-4 times / day. The duration of therapy is from 5 days to 1 month.
- In chronic inflammatory diseases, fungal, bacterial and other infections in gynecological practice - intravaginal administration of tampons with the drug or irrigation of the vagina and cervix 5 ml per procedure 1-2 times / day for 10-14 days.
- In ophthalmic practice with severe inflammatory and dystrophic processes, Derinat is instilled into the eyes 1-2 drops 2-3 times / day for 14-45 days.
- In hemorrhoids, the drug is administered rectally with microclysters of 15-40 ml. Duration of treatment is 4-10 days.
- With post-radiation necrosis of the skin and mucous membranes, with nonhealing wounds, burns, frostbite, trophic ulcers of various etiologies, gangrene, it is recommended to apply dressings (gauze in 2 layers) with the application of the drug 3-4 times / day or treat the affected the surface of the drug from the spray 10-40 ml 4-5 times / day. The course of treatment is 1-3 months.
- When obliterating diseases of the lower extremities in order to achieve a systemic effect, the drug is instilled 1-2 drops in each nasal passage 6 times / day, the duration of the course is up to 6 months.
Instructions for injections Derinat
Adults Derinat in the form of a solution for intramuscular injection is administered within 1-2 minutes in the average single dose of 75 mg (5 ml of the solution for intramuscular administration of 15 mg / ml). The injection interval is 24-72 hours.
Depending on the indications, the following treatment regimens are used:
- Peptic ulcer and duodenal ulcer - 5 ml of a solution of 15 mg / ml, the interval between injections - 48 hours. Treatment course - 5 injections;
- Tuberculosis - 5 ml of a solution of 15 mg / ml, the interval between injections - 24-48 hours. The treatment course - 10-15 injections;
- Coronary heart disease - 5 ml of a solution of 15 mg / ml, a break between injections - 48-72 hours. Treatment course - 10 injections;
- Oncological diseases - 5 ml (75 mg per day), the interval between injections is 48-72 hours. Treatment course - 10 injections;
- Chronic inflammatory diseases - 5 ml of a solution of 15 mg / ml: the first 5 injections with a break of 24 hours each, the next with an interval of 72 hours. Treatment course - 10 injections;
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia, prostatitis - 5 ml of a solution of 15 mg / ml, the interval between injections - 24-48 hours. Treatment course - 10 injections;
- Chlamydia, endometriosis, endometritis, mycoplasmosis, ureaplasmosis, fibroids, salpingoophoritis - 5 ml of a solution of 15 mg / ml, the interval between injections - 24-48 hours. Treatment course - 10 injections;
- Acute inflammatory diseases - 5 ml of 15 mg / ml solution, the interval between injections - 24-72 hours. Treatment course - 3-5 injections.
When applying a solution of 15 mg / ml, 2 ml of the injection should be carried out every day, making a recalculation, before reaching a dose of 375-750 mg per course.
Instructions for use reports that this drug is transferred safely by the body. Side effects of Derinat are absent in full, with the exception of the appearance of local and allergic reactions as a consequence of increased sensitivity to the components of the drug.
The manufacturer recalls the skin rash in the form of urticaria, which are complemented by itching, burning sensation, hyperemia of the skin.
Cases of drug overdose were not recorded.
In the course of numerous experimental and clinical laboratory studies, the absence of mutagenic, teratogenic, embryotoxic, carcinogenic effects, allergenic properties, and cytogenetic effects has been proven; its moderate antimutagenic action is revealed.
When gangrenous processes under the action of the drug is observed spontaneous rejection of necrotic masses in the foci of rejection with the restoration of the skin. With open wounds and burns, an analgesic effect is noted.
When applied topically, the drug is not compatible with hydrogen peroxide and ointments created on the basis of fat.
The use of the drug in combination with the main therapy increases the therapeutic effect and shortens the duration of treatment. It also makes it possible to reduce the dose of antibiotics and antiviral drugs.
Against the background of the use of Derinat, the effectiveness of therapy with antineoplastic anthracycline antibiotics and cytotoxic drugs is increased; potentiates the effect of basic therapy prescribed to patients with peptic ulcer; iatrogenicity of drugs prescribed for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis is reduced (up to 50-70%, which is also accompanied by an improvement in a number of complex indicators of disease activity).
In cases where a surgical infection provokes the development of sepsis, the introduction of Derinat into the combination therapy allows you to:
- normalize the function of blood;
- improve the performance of the organs involved in the elimination of toxins from the body;
- reduce the level of intoxication;
increase the activity of the immune system.
We picked up some reviews of people about Derinat:
- Anna. How many did not use Derinat from a cold - it does not help me for some reason. Doctors praise, a lot of positive feedback about him, but for me it is completely useless. She conducted several courses of treatment for colds, but did not feel the effect. It is possible that my body simply does not perceive its healing properties. Placebo kind. With colds, I prefer IRS-19, it is similar to Derinat, as I was explained at the pharmacy.
- Lola. I am already the third before the start of cold weather I buy Derinat for children and I do prophylaxis, to strengthen my immunity and protect against viruses, so that they do not catch anything. The drug is good, nothing complicated to use, just in the morning, noon and evening to drip nose. Well and hygiene rules to follow! But the two fall, my children do not get sick and normally attend school and garden. For me it is better to foresee everything, prepare and be calm afterwards.
- Svetlana After the flu, I was given Derinat injections to prevent and strengthen the immune system. The runny nose quickly passed, my throat did not hurt, I felt better. The shots themselves are unpleasant, but I will not argue that they are effective. Reasonable price, buy at the pharmacy - no problem. Since the composition is natural, it is not necessary to select an analogue - everything works.
- Galina. These drops are good because they can be used not only for treatment, but also for the prevention of SARS. To do this, they drip according to the scheme 2 drops 3 times a day for one to two weeks. But if you have already felt cold symptoms, then you need to bury 2-3 drops every 2 hours already on the first day, as you are sick. And then two or three drops 3 times a day. The pharmacy is available without a prescription, even suitable for infants. A very good remedy to support your immunity.
Pharmacies have a number of Derinat analogues with similar pharmaceutical effects: Deoxinate, Sodium Deoxyribonucleate, Anagen. These analogues also have pronounced regenerative properties, helping the body cope with bacterial, viral or fungal agents.
Before using analogues consult your doctor.
Storage conditions and shelf life
Store in a dark, dry, out of reach of children at a temperature of 4-20 ° C.
Shelf life - 5 years.
The contents of the opened vial with a solution for topical and external use should be used within 14 days.